Molly Padovini is a phenomenal leader and mentor to those that are following in her footsteps. She holds a leadership role and is the General Manager of the Elder Automotive Groups Michigan based Jaguar, Land Rover and Aston Martin dealerships. The role model she has become for many women and men in the automotive industry didn’t happen overnight though, and as she explains in this episode, there were many challenges along the way. We discuss what it was like being a woman in the industry back when there was typically only one female on the sales floor, to how she helped create a foundation that was designed to help the advancement of women in automotive industry.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- The importance of communication and employee development.
- How to make the most of your on boarding if you are new.
- How to work your way into the “inner-circle” at your dealership.
- How setting expectations is not only important for managers, but equally important for salespeople when communicating with their managers.
- The 5 keys to being considered for a management role.
- Automotive Women’s Alliance Foundation – AWAF
Click below to subscribe to our newsletter and receive exclusive content and messages from us!
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for stopping by! We hope you enjoy the show. Your feedback is extremely important to us. Please remember to rate and review us on iTunes or Stitcher. This is extremely helpful and beneficial for our ranking and visibility. Think of it like the survey many manufactures send our customers! For episode specific feedback, please fill out a comment at the bottom of this post.
If you have a question that we can help answer, please submit it here. We would love to help you in any way we can!
Last but not least, are you or is someone you know conducting car sales in a untypical way? Interested in sharing the story? If so, please send us contact information and we will reach out to discuss the possibility of being a guest on the show.