- Patrick drinks a glass of milk with his dinner everyday, Courtney hates milk.
- Courtney won the ‘Spirit Award’ during her senior year of high school, Patrick won ‘Prettiest Eyes’.
- Patrick has Christmas music on his iTunes playlist, year round.
- Courtney’s favorite Pandora station is Hip Hop BBQ.
- Courtney sometimes takes naps during her lunch break, in her car.
- Patrick has banned Courtney from attending baseball games with him. (The last time she wanted to leave early and they missed a walk off home run. Oops!)
- Courtney wears wild, crazy, typically florescent gym clothes to exercise in, Patrick only wears black or blue gym attire.
- Patrick plays hide and seek with their cat, Jazzy Fizzle.
- Name that Band is their favorite road trip game, Patrick always wins.
- Courtney studied classical piano for 8 years, Patrick has never heard her play.
So Why “Be Less Typical?”
This free podcast is all about being successful in the car business. The phrase “Be Less Typical” is all about doing things a little more unexpectedly. I have used it time and time again with new salespeople over the years when describing how they can set themselves apart from the competition. The main focus here will be to bring relevant content from real people who can help you achieve greater and faster success in a fast paced industry that you can fall in love with. This will not contain a top-secret how to but will include insights into how others have done it and hopefully pave the way (a shortcut) for you!
I know we have a story to tell and so do many others. My inspiration is that through others experiences we can learn what to do and what not to do to, helping move this industry and you in a positive direction. It is my way to help cultivate change, and help change the perception of the automotive industry, an industry I love.
If you would like to join our community and receive updates about new content and guests on our podcast, click on the link below!